Thursday, July 5, 2018

Turning 20 in Mesa! Week #99

Hey Mom!
 My Birthday was awesome! It was a party. Nothing too unusual happened. Because of our schedule for the day we spent a lot of time with Elder Fiti and Burningham. We went out to lunch and Fiti sponsored the boys, so that was nice. BUT, it didn't stop there. For dinner we went to Cheesecake Factory and Elder Thompson came too. It was the last supper with the boys since Elder Fiti is going home tomorrow. And Elder Thompson is going home on the 14th because of a trip his family is going on. I guess that's okay to do?😂
 Anyways, THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes, my package, treats and money!!!

So we found out Transfer News on Saturday night. Elder Matthews and I are staying together but there's a catch. One of the YSA areas is being dissolved and that is Elder Fiti and Burninghams area. So me and Elder Matthews will be losing one of our wards and gaining both of theirs. Luckily the ward we are keeping is the one we are closest with. That's the ward with Marqus and Summer. We are super excited, the two wards we are getting have a lot of work going on. We should be having some baptisms in the next month or so. I am sad that Elder Burningham is being transferred but it was fun spending a bunch of time with him. Love that kid. Elder Matthews and I will have the whole place to ourselves😁

We have been seeing a lot of miracles as we've been practice teaching the members. We've gotten several referrals as a result of it and they've been solid!! Sadly we won't be able to teach them any more because we are losing that ward. But hey that's all a part of missionary work! I'm excited to start my last transfer. I'm going to enjoy it while I still can! I love you Mom! Have a good week!
The boys one last time.
The one below is funny, we sent this to
Summer (our recent convert) and so
 they all tried to copy our pic😂
Pretty good haha


Final picture with my housemates for this last transfer.
Elder Fiti is going home (see you in 6 weeks Bud!)
and Elder Burninghamis being transferred.
It's been a good time living with them all!

This is Riley my Ward Mission Leader,
 he’s become a really good friend.
That’s what I like a lot about YSA.