Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Turnin 20 in Mesa- Week #98

Hey Momma!

( I asked him if he likes summer, since he's had so much of it the last 2 years) Yes I still love Summer! I've basically had 2 years of summer so I kind of have to enjoy it๐Ÿ˜‚ (Before his mission he had pretty tough seasonal allergies, so I asked if he has struggled with them in Mesa) You know my first 3 months in Mesa was HORRIBLE for my allergies, probably the worst I've ever had. But since then I haven't had any problems with it. It's been nice actually, a big blessing. I feel like it will come back when I get home though...haha. We'll see. But my eyes are doing great, my daily contacts are AWESOME and I haven't had any problems since I've been wearing them. 

Yep, there is only 1 week left of this transfer. It flew by...again. This next one will fly by too. I talked to President and he said me and Elder Matthews will stay together in our area next transfer so I'm glad about that. Elder Matthews is motivated to work so we do well together. Elder Fiti goes home in a week so we are going to party it up one last week. Then when I get home we are going to hang out a lot. We are excited for that!

As far as plans for my birthday on Saturday, we are all going to cheesecake factory so that should be fun. Other than that not much, just a normal day as a missionary, except I will no longer be a teenager.  

We had a good week full of missionary work. Lots of lessons with members. We've actually gotten a few good referrals so it's been pretty successful. We've been pretty busy so time has flown by. 

Sunday night we had a fun little get together at our bishops house and we played a ton of games with a bunch of the ward. We also had some great desserts so it was fun. The ward is awesome because we do a lot of fun activities, which provides us lots of opportunities to invite people. 

I know it's short but that's about all I have to say. And sorry I don't have any pictures this week :( 

 I love the work and the people here. I love you too! Have a great week! 

Happy 20th Birthday Elder Findlay!!!