Tuesday, June 12, 2018

It's June! Week #96

Heyo Mom!
We had a super busy week, the good kind of busy. I did get the Hydro Flask and it is AMAZING! I think it's the first time in forever that I've had cold water all of the time haha, thanks for sending that. 

There were a few highlights for this week! On Friday we went to the Gilbert temple with Marqus to do Baptisms. It was a party haha, the rest of the crew (his friends) came with us too and so we all carpooled down. Gilbert is super nice, a lot nicer than Mesa lol. It's cool though, I love Mesa. Anyways Marqus finally got to baptize all of his friends at the temple and they all had a really good experience. Afterwards we went to Costa Vida together to celebrate.

On Saturday we went to Gilbert again but this time with Summer and her some of her friends. Elder Thompson and Jones also came with their convert because she is good friends with Summer. We all did baptisms and it was really special. Summer really enjoyed it, and felt the spirit strongly in the temple.  They also had a member of the temple presidency talk to Summer and Marqus because it was their first time in the temple. They said some really great things, but I think my biggest take away from it was that temple work is among the most important work of the Lord. I'm excited to go to the temple more often when I get home and be a better part of this work when I'm not a full time missionary. 

Well I think that's about it for the week! I love where I'm serving right now! I hope you have a good week Momma! Love you!

Love Elder Findlay


Marqus's temple day

Summer's temple day

Missionaries!

Lunch at Costa Vida

Elder Finday and Elder Matthews
at a member's home for dinner.