Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happy Fathers Day Week #97

 Hey Mom! 

We didn't have anything too big happen this week as far as finding more people to teach. But we've been meeting with the members to try to get to know them better. We are also practice teaching them some of the missionary lessons in hopes that we can find someone new to teach! It's been really good, we are getting super tight with everyone in our YSA wards and they will do anything for us😂

Amanda got her temple recommend! That was a huge miracle, we are hopefully going to go to the temple this week! Round 3! Another amazing blessing, the temple is awesome. Go as often as you can! 

There are only a couple of more weeks before a lot of missionaries go home so we are trying to get a good time in! Elder Fiti goes home, Elder Thompson, Elder Brigham, etc. A lot of my closest friends. My last transfer is going to be a lot different but that's okay! It will be super fun! 

Today we got to watch the new Beauty and the Beast movie for p-day and I almost cried😂 I got so deep into it. That could be my new favorite movie! We'll, maybe that's just cause I haven't seen any movies in forever, so everything seems good to me😂

I'm really enjoying my last few weeks in Mesa. It's been really nice, I love so many things about this place. I'm glad I've been able to serve with so many great people! I love the Lord and His work! Have a good week!


My district 
I thought this was cool:)
I love my Grandma Nielsen!

Mesa Sunsets :):)

Check out this TRUCK!