Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's Summa Time Again..Week #90

Hey Momma!

Sorry for the day late email.  Our P-day was changed this week so we could attend the temple one last time before it closes for renovations. 

Where do I begin, so much happened this last week it's unreal. Blessings were thrown at us left and right and we are trying to handle all of them. I love YSA so much, people are so much more receptive and willing to try new things. That's probably why YSA areas are the most successful. We have so many activities that we get to invite people to it's so fun. 

Like last night we had Juan the Taco man come to the church and we had a huge get together with the whole ward and 4 nonmembers came! It was ridiculous, we found two new potentials from that activity. That's basically how it happens every time😂 Plus when you bring non-members to family ward activities, you are kind of scared because you don't know how the ward will react. In YSA everyone goes nuts and just wrap their arms around them like a best friend, it's soooo awesome, especially for us😂

The reason why we had such an amazing week is because we have two solid new investigators that we put on date for the 12th of May! It was nuts how fast it happened! They literally both fell into our lap and now they both want to be baptized! We were praying for people to baptize in the month of May and we received! It's cool because there is one in each ward. In one of our wards there hasn't been a baptism in 2 years! That's going to end now! Their names are Marcus and Amanda. They have been really great! I'll try to get some good pics with them this week. None of the credit is ours though, it was all of Heavenly Fathers doing. He's the best! I love seeing Him direct this work, it testifies to me that He is definitely in charge :)

We went to the Mesa temple for the last time before it closes :( I'm going to miss going there and feeling the spirit. I won't be able to go back for a few years but I will definitely come back to Mesa when it re-opens after my mission. I love that temple, it has a special place in my heart now. 

OH...Shout out to the Jazz for beating OKC. I've been hearing all about it :)

That about all I have to say this week! I'm very grateful that I have the privilege of serving in Mesa, I love it! It's an adventure every day! I love you Momma! Have a great week!
This is Amanda. She's AMAZING!
She is going to be baptized on the 12th :)

Our district. We are the only people
 in YSA in our entire mission.

It is SO bright here!

This is ma boy Elder Cox