Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentines Day- Week 27

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow Mom!!! How's this week been for ya? I did get your package too! Thanks so much!! I love it haha!! I loved all of the little sayings you put on them too. You guys are the best! And i loved the pictures! Why is so much changing! I've only been gone for 6 months and EVERYTHING is different. Friends getting married,
sister getting married, Utah weather going nuts, little bro growing, up, getting a dog, I could seriously go on forever haha! I cant even imagine what it will be like when I get home. And Island Splash is opening up again? Good for them! The thought of working there makes me a little crazy, but good for her:)

And my little brother is growing up! What the heck, that's not supposed to happen til I get back 😂 He's a stud, I'm sure all the ladies are falling for him. You have no more deacons Mom! I sent him something in the mail so he should be expecting it:)

Oh yeah and the basketball game that we had last week with the high school team was great. We stomped on them, it was hilarious! Haha they got really frustrated😝 God wouldn't let his missionaries lose😜

Today has been great, we've just been getting ready for transfers and Elder Eaton has been packing. I've been getting rid of a bunch of things I don't need and just re-organizing myself. We did get to go to Brother Thompson's house again and use his massive theater. We watched Prince of Egypt with Elder Watmough and Elder Quist and it was fun. It's one of the few movies we are approved to watch. And Elder Watmough goes home tomorrow so we have been making it fun for him.

And yes transfers are tomorrow! So my new companion is Elder Child, I've been on a bunch of exchanges with him and he was in my district last transfer. So it's a weird transfer move but it will be good! Plus he is going to be district leader so I still get to do a bunch of exchanges! So I did cover the 30th and 60th wards but now our area is 60th ward (which I'm so happy about because most of our work was in that
ward anyways), 12th ward, and 34th ward. And IM STILL ON BIKE😐 3 wards is a big area and yet I'm still on bike. Haha whatever I'll be fine😂 thank goodness I am still in the same apartment so I can still enjoy the smell of tacos every night we come home:) 

Not much happened this last week so I don't have a lot to say but I have a few pictures and videos! I hope you all have an amazing week and I love you more than you know Mom! You keep me going everyday!
Love, Elder Findlay


Celebrated my 6 month mark last week.....

Sunsets!😍


#Backyardtaco :):):)

my valentine to you!💕💙💚💗